Saturday, December 11, 2004

Morning and a cup of tea

So I enjoyed this morning alone on the couch. Cup of tea and the computer. I haven't had a cup of coffee in about 8 months. I was a junkie before that. Constantly at the coffee nook at work. Getting another pick me up.Addictions are hard to overcome. I suppose if I could move from coffee got tea, then I am doing pretty good. I mean, really it's just a new form of caffeine, not that much of an improvement. At least I don't have coffee breath anymore, which is completely disgusting.So that's what I am going to write today. Take care all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stranger said...

Hey man...the best tea out there is chai tea (either green or black-the Stash company makes it) Brew it strong, add milk, sugar to taste, and a cinnamon stick, and voila! You'll be in heaven!

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home