Friday, February 04, 2005

The reply

So here is the response I got from Snapple

Thank you for contacting us concerning our Snapple Juice brand . We are sorry to hear that you did not like this product.We have forwarded your comments on to the marketing department for review.Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. Sincerely,Consumer Relations

I thought that was rather bland. I hope they do contact me.

Some thoughts..........

Life has a funny way of working out
There is someone for everyone
Never say goodbye, say "You have always been a part of me" (I thought that was a good one. I was told that yesterday. We all carry the people who we have touched and who have touched us, forever with us.)
Sarah Michelle Gellar (spelling anyone?) is a mediocre actress at best.
May the all you wish for be the least you get.
All of your loved ones are just a phone call away........it's picking up the phone that's hard.
Raleigh, N.C. rarely goes below 40 degrees.
Treat other people well, forgive those who've hurt you and live life to the fullest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home