Saturday, February 05, 2005

The new Jack diet

Welcome everyone. I have been fooling with this blog for a few months sporadically as you can see by the older posts. I figure that now that I am moving to N.C. I should invite everyone to look at this. It will take a while before I figure out how to best do this. It's not going to be as funny as Dave's site right away, nor as well written as Niel's, or a diary like Rachel's. My hope is that this will become a way for you all to keep in contact with me even if we don't talk all the time. So ther ya go. Welcome. Feel free to link me into your site if you have one.
So I am, as most of you know at this point, moving at the end of February. I hope some of you will consider visiting North Carolina, and me. I will be working for this place in Raleigh. I have a one year commitment.
I haven't been sleeping well at all the last couple days. For a number of reasons. I should be losing some more weight though. I find that not eating and not sleeping well does that to me.
Well, that about does it. Keep me in mind and check in from time to time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home