Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bret Michaels is Bald



Bret Michaels is bald and a douchebag. I mean for god's sake, we all know that there is something going on up there. No normal man wears a bandanna to fucking bed!

I would bet a pack of Ho-Ho's that Bret (Real name: Bret Michael Sychek..which is not too cool) has gone from the rock club to the hair club.

I have been hooked on Rock of Love 2 lately. The show is like crack...you want more...right away.

Bret should choose Daisy. She looks like a horse. If this thing doesn't work out he can at least make glue.

Ambre has my money to win, but deserves to lose...just for not standing up and correcting her parents dyslexia.

Megan is funny. She is a fucking bitch on wheels and hot as a chili pepper. Her face is a little doughy in my opinion. Perhaps I think that only her body is hot as a chili pepper. Her face reminds me of Ghostbusters. I think she can win this thing with a little more bitchiness and a paper bag for her minion of Gozer face.

Destiny wears a lot of eyeliner. Almost as much as Bret.

Jessica is fucking cute and dumb. It must have been weird for her to come out from under her rock to audition.

Christi Joe...you come off as crazy and WHAT IS WITH THE EYEBROWS!?!?! I am sure tha millions will enjoy seeing you in playboy,if the rumors are true, as long as you paint in the eyebrows.

So now that I have outed myself. I would just like to say that I would really like someone to rip off that fucking bandanna. I do however have to give props to Bret. Pushing 50 he has managed to fill a house with hot chicks who have all been tested for venereal disease.

Well done you bald fuck.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm positive Bret Michaels is bald! I hAVE seen pics of him on an official website and he has handsfuls more hair than he did say 3 years ago without any extensions.His hair was just a little below his baseball cap he trades in for the cowboy hat every now and then.
His hair is longer and much shinier than it was two seasons ago. I just think it's a little suspicious.
Some guy that's gotta have 3 seasons of Rock of Love, with a bunch of alcoholics and puffed up titties that look like they could burst at any moment, somethings not right! He looked like he had it with Amber. But, he's gotta play Rock of Sex with a bunch more bimbos that aren't even pretty,pleeeez!
He's frickin' bald! And I even saw him in concert recently and thot he was totally hot. He's just becoming a washed up rock star.

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure he is also impotent. He is a diabetic, which often leads to impotence. Moreover, what normal guy would have have nude babes cavorting as these sluts do without taking at least one to bed.

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must not have much of a life if all you can do is talk about whether or not someone is bald.Sounds to me like u r just jealous that alot of women still find him sexy. I met him last summer and talked for a few minutes and found him to be a very nice person.

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who cares if he is or isn't?
oh wait, i know who cares...... a couple of guys who are best friends with their own right hands and have nothing better to do than make remarks about someone they have never met, never will, and whom they know nothing about.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home