Thursday, February 08, 2007

Play it again Sam...

Not that this is a romantic post. It's been a long time since I graced this page with anything new and interesting. I suppose I will begin with an update.

I am still living in Rallywood , North Cackalackee. I buried my grandmother two weeks ago and am going to drive to Pittsburgh tonight for my uncles funeral. I am feeling a bit surrounded by death. It's affecting my sleep and life in general.

Both of them were very important influences on my life. They are already sorely missed. Time is so precious. It is really easy to forget that important little nugget I think.

So there it is, a little something off of my chest. Maybe I will be back again soon. As time goes by.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sooo glad you're back, love. missed your hilarious and witty prose.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home