Saturday, February 05, 2005

Creative

Amazing when things change in life how new opportunities arrive and things actually get better. I have been on a creative tear for the last few days........well, creative plus declaring war on my body it seems. So I have decided to really embrace that, start painting again and really writing some new songs. I don't have the world's greatest voice, but it's also not a terrible one. Someone told me today that my voice has a very honest quality. Though that could have been a "musician" compliment (like when I say to a band "You sounded really clear" or "It looked like you were having alot of fun" . Clear= you suck but I don't want to hurt your feelings) but I am choosing to take that on a positive note. I've been really bogged down under some things lately, and I had forgotten my other talents&loves. In other news, I was invited today to stay in Maryland on my way to N.C. I may just do that. Well, more on all of this later. A great day! And please forgive the one long paragraph, this computer is screwing up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelvin said...

I love the title, and you know that you are always welcome in my house man.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home