Thursday, March 24, 2005

Am I Lycanthrope?

Pardon the strange title. The moon does affect people is something to this. We are 75% water. Makes sense to me. So, freakiness to pass. Well, I took a break from packing to blog. While I am not sure how many people are reading at this point, but I will continue.

I can't wait to get back to NYC I am chomping at the bit. Though I am getting there earlier than anticipated. I feel pretty good about it. Today was a good day.

I have little to say today. I wanted to point out that you should check out the songs on LL's blog...only if you want to get all welled up. She is the penultimate blogger, whom I have been torturing lately. Dave, has the lightest, funniest blog in my opinion. Laura just does life-blogging very well.

So I realized that the maids have stopped coming to my room the last few days and I really miss them. Being a slob, I need them. Well, actually the first two weeks here were good. The last one, ugh! A depressed Tommy is a sloppy Tommy. And boy oh boy! ha!

Tonight I was coming back to my hotel and a VW bug drives up. Out of it gets, no kidding, about 7 baseball players, in uniform. Like a bizarro world clown car. The just kept getting out. Funny as hell. I saw they were from Kent State, in case any of you were interested.

Well, I have spent the night chatting with Dave and hanging out here. Gonna go.

See Y'all soon....next blog, NYC!

Song of the day-
Four Dead in Ohio-Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young (Has no deep meaning, but I really wish those baseball players had gotten out of the car with this blaring)

P.S. I just want to give a shout out to three really great gals who all knew I was needing a friend tonight and came through for me. Lisa T. You rock baby was great to talk with you tonight. See you tomorrow. The first round is on me Li.
Nicole, thanks again for being you, and for knowing me as well as you do. Dinner is on me this week. Anywhere you want to go. You name it. I know a fabulous little place in the East Village with great spanish food. It only seats about five people, but they make great Sangria, the Ceviche is killer and we'll have a good time.We can go check out a good E.Village haunt afterwards if you are up for it.
And what would be a blog from me without another "Lovin me sum Laura Lee" moment? Laur (I shorten all of my friends names even when it doesn't make sense to do so. Nic, Li etc, etc) you really have been so great to me I will forever appreciate it. I am glad that you feel comfortable enough to go to the bathroom while on the phone. You know how to make a guy feel special. haha. Lee, you have your finger on my pulse and it is goddamned scary. You really are the best and I am thankful to count you among my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home