Thursday, March 17, 2005

Been a while, back in style! Brazillian Girls Rule!

I haven't really been in the mood to post. Blogger ruined my P.P.P.MJ. contest by not allowing comments. I found it pretty disturbing that after it came back up only my ex-girlfriend bothered to at least try the contest. Thanks for being the one entry Heather. You suck for cheating and looking everything up on the internet, but you're great for actually posting.

A No prize was indeed a prize given to readers of Marvel Comics through the 1990's I believe, for people noticing errors in the comics. For instance, The Invisible Girl lifting a wrench to the Thing who is fixing the Fantasti-Car and saying "Here's the screwdriver" In the 90's some ass had the idea of stopping giving the no prize out for reading the comics and giving them out for acts of service, charity work. Fuck that. This, as you imagine was the end of the no prize. You already get nothing out of being charitable and giving of yourself!

So I bought a new cd. Brazillian Girls is the name of the band. it's dance music that is played by live instruments. They are sort of a freakier Jamiroquai. Less funky and more "let's all drop ecstasy and be artistic and get it on like rabbits with emotional attachment". Really cool stuff. So after listening to the first five songs, I get to work and decide to play it over the pa system. (Yes Aryn, I get to listen to whatever music I like here) So I am rining up a customer and over the loudspeakers I hear a song playing it's chorus "Pussy, pussy, pussy, marijuana!" I realize what its saying and leave the customer, bolting to the office to change it. hahahaha. I highly reccomend checking them out. The CD is awesome! "Don't Stop" is my current favorite song.

Hope all is well in your part of the world. It's snowing in Raleigh. I assume that means the town will be shutting down any moment.Where is the 70 degrees that I signed up for?

Tom

2 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

ouch.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Laura Lee said...

I can just picture your face as you realized the words coming over the speaker of your new store...HA! Thats a fun image.

That song was made for you Tom! You and EVERY OTHER GUY!!! and me too I suppose ;) j/k

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home