Thursday, March 10, 2005

Pussy,Pussy,Pussy Marijuana!

So, as you can see I never got to post last night .The server in my hotel was down. I was going to post a poll seeing what people thought about the two apartments that I have narrowed my search down to. One is better for my credit and is up north with vaulted ceilings and a deck overlooking a pond filled with geese. The other is a place in the downtown area. Really cool with surround sound speakers built into the walls. This is the one I am now leaning towards. I think that if I am going to be hanging out, dating and showing visitors around, this would be better. Do I really need a pool and a gym and subburban life? I don't think so. I need some mini-city vibe. I would probably go to the pool twice in my time there.

Speaking of suburban life. I actually drove to a store across the fucking street yesterday. Couldn't have been more than 50 yards away. I am going to grow me a mighty burbs pot belly. hahaha.

I went out last night and stayed out late. Had maybe the best time I have since I have been here. Yesterday was truly great.

Post Script:The Pussy, pussy, pussy Marijuana contest!
The previous was written at 9a.m. when I was feeling especially tired and hung over. It is now 8:09p.m. I did what I normally not do and titled this post before I wrote it. It just seemed to work. I brain farted and forgot to explain the title. A few asked me what the hell that meant. Lindsay even posted as much. hahaha. So at lunchtime I tried to edit it and post the explanation, but Blogger was not letting me. I have decided, that instead of explaining it, I am going to ask YOU to explain it. That's right, this is, if you decided to partake, a fun creative writing contest. I will judge all entries and decide on a winner who wil recieve a Well In Dowd no-prize(5 points are added as extra credit to the person who can also explain where "no-prize comes from) I'm looking for the most original and outrageous stories. I will explain the title in Monday's post.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Okay Tom, you can't just say how great of a time you had last night and not share in the details....please enlighten us on your latest southern adventures. Was it full of pussy, pussy, pussy and marijuana?

I definitely think you should pick the place in the city- the built in speakers sold me right away!

2:54 PM  
Blogger heather said...

There was a man named Rico (pronounced sheeco in native Brazil)
who was a crazy mother f-er. Always taunting the neighborhood
kids, getting into trouble, trying one scheme after another to
swindle money. You know the type. Can barely feed himself yet he
has a pet (in this case it's Bozule the parrot). Well, during an evening
of enlightenment (he was just really high) Rico decided to go into business. He knew the streets. He knew some women. He knew some men. People were always partying around him, always a good time to be had. So Rico thinks, "what is one thing
that everyone loves, everyone wants, everyone talks about?...sex." So Rico, in this most brilliant entrepreneurial moment,
decides to open up his own little sex shop. He's pacing his one room
shack, excited about his gauranteed success, and he's thinking of
what he'll need in the way of supplies for this venture. "Pussy" he says crudely. He thinks he'll actually need a few of them, "maybe
start small...just three women until things really start to pick up". Then, he thinks "Must be something else that's necessary...something
to really spice up the fun...something to help my women and men loosen up. Of course -- marijuana." Knowing this does the trick for him, he's certain he has the perfect recipe for his business
and he can now begin. He pulls out a pen and a pad of paper.
It's always best to make a list of things you need he decides, and
proceeds: "Pussy, pussy, pussy, marijuana." And the rest is history.

5 pt bonus extra credit: Back in the day, a prize given to readers of Marvel comics who wrote letters to the editor pointing out continuity errors or other mistakes in a given issue. The joke is that there really was no prize.

(okay, yes, i looked that up. but you didnt say this was a closed-book exam. do i still get the points Mr. Dowd?)

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home