Monday, September 12, 2005

Blogasm

I had this post that I ripped off of Whiz' site half complete. I decided that I should just go ahead and post already. I really have been slacking. I have been busier than a long-tailed cat in a room full o' rocking chairs. Work has been crazy. I have people coming and going. I went down to Kitty Hawk over the three day weekend. Had a really great time.

(She Caught The Katy-Figured I would just play some music and tell you what I listened to during this blog)

I'm really feeling great these days. I felt a little funky when I posted last. I was tired and cranky. I had a great weekend in Kitty Hawk. My wedding date had come to visit. She had just left and I was feeling a little down. (pics will follow soon)

Things have been going really great for me. I'm feeling like life is a pretty damn good thing. I sometimes think that I have had a pretty rough go of it (Imagine-John Lennon). Life hasn't always been easy.I've made more mistakes that I have digits to count on. I've been really confused. Hurt people. Not listened. Raised my voice. I seem intent on beating on myself. Right now I am in one of those moments where you feel as if you climbed out into a glen from the dense forest. The sun is shining down and the path seems, though scary, perfectly clear! (Angel of Harlem-U fucking 2)I feel like I could run full tilt into the next path of my life. Scale a river,swim a a mountain, make flowers bloom in dark places. Run thorough the streets of the city under street lamps, next to the river, music blaring from my headphones, stopping jumping, grabbing onto the rail keeping me from the water, and forever, and screaming out into the night that I'm gonna rule the world and have everything I want!

(Santeria-Sumblime) My best friend in Raleigh is leaving. He's gotten a great opportunity, but I will miss him very much.He got me out of my hotel room, then out of my apartment, helped me open up in a time when I resisted getting attached to Raleigh in any way. He's gonna do great. Good Luck Jaz (prematurely, but you're gonna go real soon) (Gin n juice-The Gourds)

Well nothing more to say at this moment. Talk to ya'll soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

Okay, Alan, here's your joke:

how do you catch a unique rabbit?
*
*
*
*
*
*
unique up on it!

hehe.

good luck in your new ventures and challenges, you'll be great! if you had a blog i'd be posting all of this there but you'll have to get this from tom. :)

4:20 PM  
Blogger TD said...

Told him thejoke Heath. he said "It took her two weeks to come up with that?!?"

hahaha

12:43 AM  
Blogger WordWhiz said...

Bandit: Sorry your friend is leaving, but otherwise you're life sounds like it's going really well. Could it be LOVE??

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home