Saturday, August 06, 2005

Brian's interview

So this will be the last interview I am granting for a bit.Unless of course some one else responds.

1) If you had to pick between Mary Ann and Ginger from Gilligan's Island for a night of guaranteed boot-knockin', who would you pick and why?

I would go with Mary Ann. Ginger was much to self centered. I think Mary Ann would be a fireball in the sack.

2) Recently, doctors in Korea have successfully cloned a dog (no, not to eat), up to now the most genetically complicated animal man has cloned. Arguably, this technology could be used in the near future to clone pets that have died for a "nominal" fee. How do you feel about this?

Whatever. I think if you can't let well enough alone, then you are just stupid. Accept change. It's a part of life. Death included.

3) If you could live without ANY consqequences for your actions for ONE day, what kind of things might you do?

Man, that is a good question. I think I might try to get with every good looking woman I see...getting slapped many times along the way. I would tell every one exactly what I think of them. Good and bad. I would also try to rob a bank. No consequences right?

4) What is the next number in this sequence: 1,1,2,3,5,8,13...?

21 Beyotch. How you like me now? the Rebel will not allow!Call me Mr S.a.t!

5) And finally, if you found a wallet in the street with $6000 in it, with ID and all, what would you REALLY do?

Keep it. Pay some bills and go on a killer Vacay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home