Monday, September 12, 2005

The new, the old and the linkly

Due to my lack of initiative for blogging lately I have failed to add a few things here. I have added a few new links and wanted to give a few highlights.

New Links

The Real Me's Secret Musings-Real, or Goddy as I like to call her (goddess, which she suggested is way to lofty a title for me to not abbreviate) . She is a very gifted writer and posts many of her own pieces on her site.

Shaterisk's Not Just Another Femme Noire
- Shasterisk is another aspiring and talented writer. Good stuff. Check it.

A bunch of congrats are due to Nicole . She is the glue that keeps her company together. She's that person that does everything. The under appreciated that makes everything happen. (actually that sounds a lot like our marriage! haha) She's really proud of this current project. That link is a NY Times article.Going to change the face of a neighborhood. She asked me to post this for her, go to her blog and tell her to post.

More to come! Later ya'll

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See comment to previous post... I protest the use of Goddy as my nickname!

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS - I've changed my mind... you can call me "moi"... French for "me".

Yup, that'll do.

None of that Goddy shit!

;)

9:22 PM  
Blogger TD said...

Goddy is working for me babe. My wedding date speaks fluent French. We're gonna have to go another route. Perhaps Mwahaha? It's a derivitive of Moi, and an evil, all knowing supervillian laugh

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now THAT'S funny!
Think about it tho... MOI is way shorter to type than Goddy... and you've got they whole easy keystroke thing going on, what with the o being right next to the i...

Fluent French, huh? Me too... a little hint/secret about my identity... I live where they speak French. Fluently bilingual am I.

Je peux te laisser des messages en français maintenant et elle fera la traduction! C'est très stimulant, n'est-ce pas, quelqu'un qui nous parle dans une langue étrangère... très sexy!

8:17 AM  
Blogger S* said...

Hey Real Me--
If I have to be Shaterisk, you have to be Goddy.

Thanks for the shout out, Tom (do people still use that term? I'm tragically un-hip these days).

10:00 AM  
Blogger TD said...

K, much much better. Moi was the same as saying "me". I fellt like I was crazy "Hello moi" ugh. can't do it.

Shasterisk-This post was originally entitled "a few shout outs" So maybe we are both tragically unhip.

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed, then. Hereby and hereafter known as "K", but only to you...

When you get the French message figured out, let me know!

7:06 PM  
Blogger TD said...

Yes "K" it is very sexy indeed

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home