Monday, September 12, 2005

Lucky Seven

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:

1. See some more European countries
2. Mentor someone
3. Own a home
4. Learn how to drive stick
5. Drive a NASCAR (hate the sport, like to drive fast)
6. Have kids
7. Have a lasting, caring, supportive relationship

P.S. and join the mile high club.


7 Things I Cannot Do:

1. Drive Stick
2. Cook a complex meal
3. Think in a linear fashion with regularity
4. Speak another language fluently
5. Hide my feelings very well
6. Leave my essentials (keys, wallet) in the same place everyday
7. Suffer fools easily


7 Things That Attract me to the opposite sex:

1. Height, and a bit of it
2. Slender, but not real slim
3. Good smile, teeth
4. Easy going
5. They are good conversationalists
6. The way a person moves. Elegance of movement. (does that make sense?)
7. Eyes. whew. Feeling, beautiful eyes.

(I was tempted to write "Tits, tits, tits!" Thought it would be funny)

7 Things I Say Most Often:

1. "Like"
2. "You know"
3. "Thank you for calling. This is Tom, how may I help you?"(Answering phone)
4. "I love you"
5. "Tom Dowd...." (answering the phone again)
6. "Yeungling"
7. "Fuck" (or some form of it)


7 Celebrity Crushes: This is the toughest question for me. I don't know the names of any celebs (or very few) and I don't watch T.V. I am going to add so ridiculous choices, and then only cause I know their names and this is part of this post. I have a crush on my wedding date, but she's not famous yet.

1. Jennifer Connely
2. Natalie Portman
3. The chick from Titanic who played the girl in Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.
4. The woman who played the love interest in Six feet under (I only saw the first season)
5. Shit, three more? Ummmmm.....oh I know, Rod Stewart's girlfriend. Hot!
6. Young Iman. (Can I have a crush on what someone used to look like?)
7. If I can have a crush on a memory, then lets add Slave Girl Pricess Leia (played by a coked up Carrie Fisher). All guys born in the late 60's or early 70's can relate to that one.

7 People I Want To Do This List:

1.Heather
2.Lindsay
3. Dave
4. Mike V
5. Aryn (do you still read this?)
6. The former blogger known as Laura Lee
7.Everyone else, I love bullshit blogs like this one.

7 Comments:

Blogger WordWhiz said...

I was already tagged with this one. Isn't that wedding in PA coming up soon?

4:52 PM  
Blogger TD said...

I know you were Whiz. I ripped it from your site. Wedding is Friday. Looking forward to it.

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new picture...
and even though you didn't officially tag me, I'll consider myself part of category #7.

And I have to take exception to "Goddy"... sounds like something an old widower would call his butler.

"Goddy, where are you? Goddy, it's time for my bath... Goddy, bring me my supper!"

Good Goddy, can't you come up with anything better than that??!

8:56 PM  
Blogger TD said...

Hey, you gave me goddess. I am not going to let anyone get away with that. I'll let Whiz do it, but I know her real name. I felt ridiculous with "Me" and goddess will just not fly. "Moi is too close to the other two.

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I'll give you my first initial...
it's "K".

How's that?

8:18 AM  
Blogger TD said...

It's not really "that they are there". Straight teeth go a long way with me also.

8:58 AM  
Blogger S* said...

I'm feeling you about the smile thing. Teeth can make it or break it for me. Seriously.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home