Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Because I am feeling lazy and am busy uploading photos

I am busy getting all of the many pics that I have on my camera uploaded onto my handy Sanpfish account tonight. I'll be damned if I will ever wait this long again. I have pictures in here from as far back as May! I am talking my May trip to NYC, my trips to Norfolk, VA , Las Vegas, NV, Philadelphia, PA, Sunset Beach, NC, NYC in September, assorted Raleigh pics including the first poker night and the dinner I took my staff out to. Whew! Lots of photos. Made tougher by the fact that I can only upload 10 at a time. The total count was 207 photos.

Anyhow.......I have decided to let Dave do my blogging for me tonight. Check out the link below for a good laugh. I cannot believe that Nick Cage actually has done this. I want to believe it is just another Hollywood publicity ploy. Sort of like Michael Jackson's marriage to Lisa Marie Presley, or David Copperfields marriage to Claudia Schiffer (I think the magic was that he made her taste in men disappear).

LONG LIVE KAL-EL CAGE!

3 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

why can you do only 10 at a time? use snapfish's uploading tool so you can do them all at once...use explorer, not firefox (doesnt work in firefox for some reason).

gotta love the cage. though, in all fairness he was excellent in Matchstick Men.

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... where are you oh great wonder of Dowdland?

10:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Tom! xoxo

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home