Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The lightbulb above my head.

The trip to NYC was wonderful. Had a fantastic time. Saw friends that I hadn't seen in a long time, went to favorite bars and restaurants. A really fun, amazing time.

This trip opend my eyes to a lot of truths. It was like the lightbulb above my head was going off at an alarming rate and I was finally "getting it" in so many ways, on so many levels, about so many things. Good stuff. It was like all the questions that I have had were being answered.

With that said, I recommend you all checking out Jenn's lazy blog game "The person above me". Fun stuff.

6 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

happy to hear some things are starting to make sense, to come together. it's a nice feeling that everyone deserves at one point or another. for some of us, it's just a little bit more of a struggle ;)

i am thrilled for you.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"finally getting it"... I hate it when that happens!

:)

kidding... the name of my company incorporates that exact principle.

7:29 PM  
Blogger M said...

ok. So this is me being nosey...

1. What were the questions?
2. What are the answers?

1:37 PM  
Blogger TD said...

Ahhh. The questions. Well, most were based on my interactions with other people. Freinds, family etc. Then there were my feelings about NYC. After a year (almost to the day) away, I had a different view about what NYC meant to me.

The answers? Well, about NYC, I miss some things, but not much and look forward to visiting that town many times in my life.

The others? I realized that I was very lucky to have so many good people who have come into my life. Some relationships are over in my heart, or have changed and will never be the same. That is okay. Some are stronger than I thought. Some need some tending to and healing to be what I need them to be.

That's all.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Who you calling lazy?

I'm glad the trip went good. I'm still needing mine. Boo.

Details on the trip later? Maybe?

2:11 PM  
Blogger TD said...

You want details Jenn? I.M. or call, I might spill a little more than I will on the blog. hehehe.

Oh....and I was calling you lazy. You're fun though.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home