Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Just to change it up

Figured I should finally get rid of my Valentines Day post. Here's a list of things I have done since Valentines Day

  • Started planning on a new website colaberation.
  • Went to a friends b-day party at 9:00 p.m.
  • Helped move the furniture out of the way at 12:30 a.m. to create a dance floor in the living room
  • Helped to move the furniture out of the way at 1:30 a.m. to create another dance floor in the den
  • Ended the party at 7 a.m. at a another friends house to watch a building implode
  • Watched some Olympics and wished that Ice Dancing was not considered a sport, though the female dancers themselves are really hot as a general rule.
  • Talked to a friend until the both of us were having trouble keeping the eyelids up.
  • Thought about purchasing some art.
  • Wrote a few songs
  • Discovered Pimento Cheese. My god! Where have you been all of my life?
  • Added some new links David & Kate
There you have it. I would also like to add that On St. Pattie's day, the piece that I posted as my Valentines Day video will be showing here in Raleigh as part of David's show with artist Mia Yoon, this time it will be the full piece though. Anyone who wants to come down is welcome.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn Doll said...

Pimento cheese? Should I put it on my list?

11:41 AM  
Blogger TD said...

Oh my god. It is so fucking good.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home