Thursday, April 06, 2006

I figured that I should post somthing just to say that I am alive...that and I felt bad that the last post was, while extremely funny, a racist song is not what I would want my swan song to be. I would at least post some waked out letter, tell you all how I was going to end it all bc life was too hard, or better yet, go on some mad ramble about how I want certain relationship things out of my little bittie life. Alas, no. Just a really boring post by the sexiest man alive. (That's right, I am dictating this to that guy right now) Sorry for the dearth of blogging. I have been busy, busy, busy.
Work, life, love. Good stuff!

Hope all is well out there, I will be back with some sort of big update soon.

7 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

well god...TOM! you're alive! i havent heard a peep from you in...wow, could it be? 8 hours. WHEW.

but seriously, thanks for the blog, nice to get my little fix of tom dowd wit and creativity through the written word. :)

talk to you real soon honey bunny.

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:43 PM  
Blogger M said...

Hey, Hey, HEY Baby!Glad to hear that life is going well for you. Come by sometime and check out my tatt. Being an artist, I think that you would appreciate it. :-) love ya!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey...sorry I always miss you on IM-soapmaking is a full time job-add to it that I'm taking care of my hubby who had back surgery, mowing the lawn, other household chores-I"M NEVER ONLINE!!

Call my cell bro-after 10am PST but before 11pm PST!!

1:39 AM  
Blogger heather said...

thomas, are you MIA? why no bloggy-blog? i know you're not busy, so what's up?! lol.

miss you.

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want funny. Where Thomas at?

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home