Wednesday, March 15, 2006

EVERYONE IN THE WORLD......

is in my extended network.

So I have found the biggest time wasting site on the face of the planet. Myspace.

It is basically all of your favorite time wasters rolled into one little bundle. Friendster, Music sites, Blogs, all rolled into one along with aneat feature that allows you to have less annoying versions of fowarded emails sent to you. If you want, you can also choose who is in your top 8. Sort of a popularity contest for those that are your friends.

I have also been fortunate enough to find one of my oldest friends in the world on Myspace and was able to talk to him on Christmas Eve for the first time in 15 years. It was great and made me love the site.

I suggest checking it out. Two annoying things though.

#1-Apparently everyone on myspace is in my extended network. Maybe if "Tom" the creator of myspace didn't add himself as everyone's friend when they first start, I wouldn't be connected to everyone. Bastard.

#2-An amzing amount of hot chicks send me friend requests and notes. It turns out that most of them are inviting me to check out their webcam pay sites. It makes me sad. Will some large breasted women with webcams and some professional looking modeling picswho are for real please be my friend?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the breasted women with webcams and some professional looking modeling pics are busy.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home