Wednesday, April 06, 2005

It's like swimming

I finally have internet access! Thanks god!. I have no furniture, no tables, chairs, couches, desks, but I have the most important thing and I can now blog.I am addicted to the internet I think. I've got a problem and need to start bloggers anonymous. "Hello my name is Tom and I have a blogging problem." "HI TOM!" I know that I have at least a few potential members out there. Now that I have the access though I feel all better. Like heroin hitting my bloodstream. "Ahhh. It's like swimming"

As you can all see I have been pretty damn prolific over the last couple weeks, months.It was killing me that I couldn't blog. haha. I've got problems. I now can effectively bore you all into a coma again. I've got a problem. I don't have any dishes, yet I was concerned about online access. Dave suggested that I start pencil writing my blog so I could go ahead and write it all in when I got online. So here it goes....The last three days.

My 8:45 flight was delayed till 12am. So, I arrived at RDU international at 2:00 a.m. . I Picked up my car at the preassigned location and got to my apartment at 3am. Now, I had figured that my landlord would have been long gone...Wrong! He, and his girlfriend (I assume) were on my living room floor sleeping when I walked in. The quickly left. hahaha. I scared the shit out of them.

Woke up, got back to work and started renovating the store.Went out that night and got a pizza. I immediately scaled my lip with hot cheese. I could hear a voice in my head saying "how can you eat that when it's so hot? Let it cool" So now I have an attractive scab on my lower lip.

Yesterday I hung out on my floor and didn't do much. Talked to my dad.

Today, I am beat. Dead tired. Chatted with Heather this afternoon.Moved the entire brsh section of the store and three gondolas ( for those of you who don't know a gondola is the type of shelving you see at most drugstores. Gray shelving and pegboard melded into a delightful retail symbyosis of function) Got a computer tech to fix my computer and now.....blogging.

It seems that Charles and One-eye, my movers have absconded with my things to parts unknown. I am told that they may arrive tomorrow or the next day.Not much help M-Fers! Nicole told me last night that she would be on the phone screaming about it. I just cannot do that. I don't think it would really help in this case anyhow.I just hope that they come quickly. I want to sit up and type this crap. This is like a yoga session laying there on the floor above the keyboard.I am like a weird cyber addicted yogi, bent up at the waist and typing.

So hope all is well with all of you. I expect that I will be available to receive visitors within a few weeks.

See Y'all later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home