Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Tom's top 70

I snatched this from Nikki's blog. I think I have done this before, but what the hell. I had little else to type.

70 Questions


1. First Name: Thomas
2. Were you named after anyone? Yeah, my dad. My middle name was a comprimise for my mom's sake.
3. Do you wish on stars? I look at them and dream. I don't know that I wish upon them.
4. Which finger is your favorite? I have an affinity for all of my didgets
5. When did you last cry? Men don't cry. (SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU!)
6. Do you like your handwriting? My print is nice. Script, sort of lacking.
7. What is your favorite lunch meat? Bolgna
8. Any bad habits? Nope (Shut up! again!)
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? Oh dear god.It must be a cd single for Trixter's "Give it To Me Good" that Dave and I have been pssing back and forth for years
10. If you were another person, would YOU be friends w/you? Nope. Too arrogant, and way too good looking. haha.
11. Are you a daredevil?Not usually. I will take risks though. Usually with my health and safety...hmmm, maybe that is a daredevil. So yes.
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell?Maybe,nothing really important though.I know what to keep close to home.
13. Do looks matter? Yes
14. How do you release anger? Excercise, drinking, smoking, guitar, art work
15. Where is your second home? Aunt Carol's place
16. Do you trust others easily? No
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? 12 inch Boba Fett figure.
18. What class in school do you think is totally useless? Chemistry
19. Do you have a journal? Not at the moment, but I have.
20. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes. It's like a religion
21. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? I listened to Among the Living like a gospel.
22. What do you look for in a guy/girl? TCourteous, kind, clean, brave, thrifty, clean and reverent. lol. Nah...tall, good looking, in touch with themselves and good to others.
24. What are your nicknames?Tom, Tommy, Sean.I was called M.I.A. for a while by my buddies back home.
5. Would you bungee jump?Definately
26. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Almost never.
27. Do you think that you are strong? Yes, and getting stronger.
28. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip or Phish Food.
29. Shoe Size? Twelve or Thirteen. The higher up, the further out.
30. What are your favorite colors? Blue and Black
31. What is your least favorite thing?Meaness and emotional distress. One can often cause the other.
32. How many wisdom teeth do you have? All of them. What is that? Four?
33. How many people have a crush on you right now? Three, but I am not naming names.hahaha.
34. Who do you miss most right now? See number 33.
35. Do you want everyone you send this to Go ahead and post it on your blog.
36. What color pants are you wearing? Brown linen. Strange cause any other time I would be wearing blue.
37. What are you listening to right now? The Tantric Lounge
38. Last thing you ate? Pizza
39. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue
40. What is the weather like right now? 80's and awesome
41. Last person you talked to on the phone? Nicole
42. The first things you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes and breasts.
43. Do you like the person who sent you this? Grabbed it from sticky nikki
44. How are you today? I am feeling great. Having to hold back everything that I want to say though. I am not very good at that.
45. Favorite drink? Water.
46. Favorite Alcoholic Drink? Cabernet! It rules.
48. Your Hair Color? Blonde
49. Your Eye Color? Blue
50. Do you wear contacts? Nope
51. Siblings? Big Dave
52. Favorite Month? May for no particular reason
53. Favorite Food?Pizza by far.
54. Last movie that you watched? Sin City. Too gory and violent.
55. Favorite Day of the Year? Shit, I don't know. That is ridiculous.
57. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy endings. "Dad, want to have a ctch?" *sniff*
58. Summer or Winter? Summer
59. Hugs or Kisses? man, I like both.
60. Relationships or One Night Stands? Relationships, though they can be tough.
61. Do you want your friends to write back? Always
64. Living Arrangements? Cool pad in Raleigh.
65. What Books are You Reading? The Sexual life of Catherine M
66. What’s on your mouse pad? Don't have one...optical mouse.
67. Favorite Board Game? Cranium!
68. What did you watch on TV last night? I haven't watched TV in three weeks.
69. Favorite Smells? hahaha. I'm going to say light perfume to this one.
70. What’s the first thing you think of when you wake up? Depends on the day. There is one constant though.

2 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

i dont understand your shoe size comment...? me not so smart.

THREE people huh?! i wonder who...

now what did you really want to put for 69?
hahahaha

1:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You do too have a journal ya dork-YOUR BLOG!!!!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home