Sunday, April 10, 2005

Yankees Suck!

So last night in Chapel Hill, as I was getting out of my car, some guys rolled down the window of their pick up truck and shouted "Yankees suck!" It made me feel right at home, or like I was in Boston. This morning I thought "Did he mean the baseball team or all of us in genral?" While I readily admit that I do suck, I wonder if that was his intention. I am thinking that he was probably a chowder eating, Red Sock cheering, way to anglican with a bad attitude having Bostonian that has come to UNC to get a degree in how to be an asshole. Funny guy though. Chapel Hill is a really cool place. Ithink I will go again.

Also I would like to thank Dave and Lindsay for chatting with me today. I walked Linz through linking sites to her blog. Dave and I just shot the shit for a while. Both of them helped me through an otherwise tough day for me. Thanks guys.

Went to check out a blues jam tonight. It was cool as hell. I am really loving the live music scene down here.

Song fo the Day-
Born Under a Bad Sign-Various Artists
Sucide Solution-Ozzy Ozbourne
She Caught The Katy-Various Artists

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home