Sunday, May 29, 2005

I brought my PEN-CILLLLLLLL!

Gimme something to write on man!

Month-Schmonth. The reasons for my self imposed exile from Blogville are not there right now.I had to blog. Hard habit to break. Sorta like heroin, smoking or knowing that your neighbor walks around naked all the time with their shades open and trying not to look. Actually Dave and I ran in to that particular problem years ago. The situation is made twice as hard (as the first time I said goodbye) if the neighbor is really, really hot and gives head to her boyfriend in the kitchen.

Anyhow, what have I been up to you ask? Plenty of the regular readers know a lot of this stuff already, but for those of you that don't I will let you know the following. In the last week and a half I have........

  • Been making some friends.
  • Earned a nickname. (if you ask what it is, I will tell. hehehe. Fun story)
  • Kicked someone out of my apartment....and held the door for them. Funny shit.
  • Seen Bill Malonee live. What an amazing artist. You should all check him out.
  • Got a complete physical at the doctor's office
  • Found out at that visit that my lungs were aged just 32 years (I'm only 32 for those of you who don't know that)
  • Decided that if that was the case, I can keep smoking.
  • Gotten an EKG taken during that visit.
  • Been told that the EKG read an "Old infarction"
  • Learned what an infarction is....and freaked out midly after joking with the Doc....he assured me that heartbreak and lonliness do not count towards infarction readings on an EKG.
  • Decided that I should quit smoking before I have a second infarction.
  • Played some of my songs for a group of complete strangers and got a great reaction to the songs and my voice. The word beautiful was used.
  • Wrote a few new songs
  • Had a few great nights
  • Signed up as a volunteer with both the Make a Wish Foundation and Pcanc.
  • Have taken some giant leaps towards getting my life in order.
  • Realized though I have some very, very down moments and that I have screwed up many, many times in life, that I am a pretty nice guy, people like me and are attracted to that and that I am good at being happy, lightening the mood, making people laugh, feel better about themselves and I LIKE MYSELF when that is what I do.
  • Typed some really, really long run on sentances.

God I fucking feel like I could scale a goddamn mountain right now. Just knowing and loving what other people see in me. I have gained some weight, the bags are leaving my eyes, I'm charming as all damn hell when I want to be, my abs and chest look better than they ever have and I'm pretty sure that if I squeezed hard enough right now that monkeys holding flowers(Stargazer Lillies of course) would come bursting out of my ass and spread sunshine all over the place....so put on a happy face. I know that makes no sense at all, but I can't do a jig on my blog.

I want to buy the world a fucking coke and teach them all to sing. Shout back at me peeps. Get your assses to Raleigh! (Oh please, please re-read that last sentance and read it in an "Ah-Nuld" voice ala Total Recall). I have a big empty apartment and time enough to party, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Later Y'all

Okay so this is sort of a blogasm here I know. IT's been so looooooooong.

Life Rocks, you all rock, I rock!
WE LOVE YOU BOISE!
GOODNIGHT!

P.S. I also found out that for some reason, spell check isn't working tonight.

9 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Dude.


I'm tired just from reading that.

Glad you're back though and you're looking more positively at things right now...

Who's that neighbor and is she on Summerfield?

8:59 PM  
Blogger TD said...

Yeah man. She was just across from our rooms on Summerfield St. Both Dave and I discovered this seperatley. It was the greatest entertainment in the world. They lived on Norman.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Kelvin said...

Hey what are you doing looking in my girlfriend's window?!!!

Fucking A!

Only the Paper Prince could get a blogasm from Boise the office distribution company.

LOL

Glad to see you are doing better. Maybe I should turn off my phone and go away more often. :)

11:01 AM  
Blogger WordWhiz said...

Blogger spell check is the worst. Even when it DOES work!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I've been down lately and could kinda relate to some of what you said. I think I have exactly the opposite reaction. I blog to keep sane. If I stopped blogging, I would just sink further into the blues and that would...well, suck!

So, tell me about the nickname.

9:56 PM  
Blogger TD said...

Thanks for asking Wordwhiz.The nickname is Bandit. I can't decide whether I think it is cool or kind of silly.

9:59 PM  
Blogger WordWhiz said...

Tom: Go with cool. If you think it's cool, everyone will agree. Trust me on that!

I used to live just outside of Knoxville, TN. I know Raleigh/Durham area. Big deal, right? Small talk in the comments section...

Good night, Bandit. And good luck quitting smoking!!

10:04 PM  
Blogger WordWhiz said...

PS: My gravatar (spelling??) was a gift from my blogger friend, Mike.

http://exscientia.blogspot.com/

I'm glad you like it. I do too. I try to tell people that it looks exactly like me, but if you go to this archived post, you can see who I really am:

http://wordwhiz.blogspot.com/2005/05/go-retro.html

I'm the blonde on the right in both photos.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Holy shit, you are back and badder than ever!! :) :)

7:16 PM  
Blogger Laura Lee said...

This butt squeezing flowers thing sounds interesting...I'd like to see that! Plus I love Stargazers ;)

I am SO pleased to see you come back into the blog word and back to your regular glowing and happy goofy self. You are a funny, sweet, special needs man. ;) And I bet you are hung like a stallion....grrrr baby. Ok thats wrong. Sorry audience.

Keep bloggin you badass sexy funny, happy, hardworking, heart attack havin, stud you!

Stay healthy and yeah...smoking has got to stop. I wont make you smoke a lot when you visit my neck of the woods. Just jog (that'll teach ya!) Plus...I got a GREEEEEEEEAT b-day present I didnt list on my blog that I will share with you! (shut up all you perverts, it aint whatcha think!)

Love ya NC Hamma!

LL

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home