Thursday, June 02, 2005

The Sandal-ass challenge Bee-Yotch!

So a few people have been talking to me about my ghetto sandals. A few people wanted to take a shot at making their own. I am now laying down the gauntlet. I challenge all of you in blog-land to make your own pair of ghetto sandals. So get out your scissors and exacto blades. You've finally found out what to do with those old shoes.

Here's the rules.Not many. I'm not very good with rules.

1. Take photos of the shoes before and after.
2. Take a picture of the shoes on your feet.
3.A picture of your fine self wearing your bootilicious sandals out somewhere on the town.

That's it! I will post all of the pics here on my blog. So please let me know ASAP if you plan on participating.

If youz gotz any questions about how to do this, check out this previous post for my personal sandals. Go for it beyotches!


P.S. I have added two new links on the sidebar. Check out Ruby and The Juice

10 Comments:

Blogger WordWhiz said...

Bandit: I'm not good with arts 'n crafts! I'm also not good with rules either.

8:48 AM  
Blogger WordWhiz said...

PS: I believe this entire thing is merely a cover-up and that, in reality, you have a foot fetish and hope this "contest" (yeah, right) will inspire people to send you photos of their feet. You're just nasty, Bandit. But clever!!

8:49 AM  
Blogger TD said...

Shhhhhh. Don't tell anyone Whiz. I'm trying to keep it quiet. Haha. I don't have a foot fetish! This is not merely a cover up to have people send me pictures of their feet. So soft and sexy. Arches and well pedicured toes. Maybe they would like some lotion spread on them. Or I could.........um......what was I saying? Oh yeah. No foot fetish. That's ridiculous.

8:57 AM  
Blogger WordWhiz said...

Your such a perv. That's why I linked you. (Ooh...that sounded kinda dirty!)

10:33 AM  
Blogger Laura Lee said...

No...he doesnt have a foot fetish, just an overactive imagination and a digital camera. Loved that sandal blog! So did Nikki, and I'm just going to go ahead and rat her out...shes been working on her "makeshift sandals" already. It's funny, but I also think that shes a ahead of the game, so we better get our asses in gear!!!

Count me in...I have (and sadly I just counted on a whim the other night) 53 pairs of shoes. One of them is gonna get it wif da exac-TOE Niyfe hun!

Linz-- you better get in on this! You have some RIDICULOUS SHOES!

12:58 PM  
Blogger TD said...

Laura, welcome aboard! I can't wait to see what you and the Sticky one cook up.

To the biggest bitch on the planet-AKA Dave Dowd. I know you have some old pair of shoes around that you can use. You were the one that planted this seed. I understand that you are scared though

I invite everyone to tell Dave what a big puss he is.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Laura Lee said...

I LIKE pussy, so we're cool Dave. Actually I like dick better, and we all know what a dick Tom is...so sorry Dave...it's over.
:( It was fun while it lasted...

Tom...let's get together...yeah yeah yeah...we can have lotsa fu-hun!

3:52 PM  
Blogger WordWhiz said...

I guess I have to send you a foot photo to get a link, huh? EGADS...you are such a freaky perv!! :-)

10:58 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Dave, don't be such a fuckin' puss. 5 cats in the house and you're the biggest pussy of the bunch.

And yeah, I found the sneakers I have that are going under the knife. I'm in.

12:35 AM  
Blogger Kelvin said...

Yeah bitch-boy. While I am in NYC this weekend I am getting a pair of sneaks to hack, slash, slice and dice.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home