Sunday, October 16, 2005

Cool days indeed

That refers to my life and the weather. Fall is arriving. I am not a big fan of the cool weather. I like shorts, t-shirts and heat! I need me some sun.

I had a great weekend! I went to this really cool charity art auction. It was called Works of Heart. I didn't get a bidder card, thinking that I couldn't possibly afford anything. In past years, I was told, $3000 a painting was not that outrageous. This was a down year though and a painting by Murray Handler, a personal fav, sold for less than $500! I was pissed!

My friend Jason's painting actually sold for 2k that was cool. I also added his link to the side bar. Check out Glance Gallery. Good stuff. They are the best gallery in Raleigh. I've seen some truly visionary stuff there.

So today was a great day. The weather, after the initial cool spell, was warm and sunny. I went to see the Corpse Bride with my friend Erica. It was supposed to be a group thing, but then Meg and Amy canceled on us. Oh well, it was fun anyhow.

Had a few beers. I even managed to get in a little bit of football. FUCKING JETS! I hate them. Anyone with suggestions about new allegiances, please comment.

Good Day!

(Can someone plese explain to me why bloggers suck ass spell check does not recognize the word FUCKING? This is english right. Is FUCK in Websters?It's used enough, it should be.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom the Great,

I'm glad to read that you're so high on life! I've been in a good spell too... I'd blog about it, but it'd throw off the whole aura of my secret musings...

:)

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home