Monday, January 30, 2006

The in Crowd

Bored, at home recovering from what was a VERY wonderful weekend, I decided to ego-search my name on Google images . Now, many of you may not be aware of this, but I share my first name with a famous record producer. Did a lot of Areha Franklins albums and what not.

So when typed in my name and the images came up, there were 19 pics ot the famous recoprd producer and one picture of another guy I share my name with. My dad. Weird. The only problem? They somehow managed to mistype his name into the article about him. Tom Crowd, community activist.

My favorite part of the article was the description

"With thick glasses and a vibrant mane of red hair, Dowd has an unmistakable presence."

His new glasses are much cooler. If you feel like checking it out, you can read the bio of Tom Crowd here. If the way they color him as a conspiracy theorist is true, then we must all assume that the Ancient Aliens, in league with the Mafia,the Illuminati (He does live near a masonic temple) and some deep cover rogue commando unit, made sure his name was spelled wrong in this small local paper so his message could not be heard. Fuckers!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to read that your happiness is taking some getting used to . Well, not that it's taking getting used to, but that it's lasting!
:)

Seee.... ASK for it.
I did.
And it worked!

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home