Thursday, January 12, 2006

Answering a few questions

Yes everyone. I have been sending out the letters below. I have a few more in the works which will be posted in the coming days/weeks. I haven't had responses yet, but I am going to continue. Thanks for the props K, and thanks to the rest of you who have been checking this out. It's my fun little endeavour for 2006. The year of ridiculous. (say it, it rhymes)

If you like what you read leave me a comment, let me know what you think.

Later Y'all

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Definitely, you will have to let us know if you get a reseponse and what it was. :-)

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think if you really do mail it, someone's gonna slap a restraining order on you!

(Or wait, maybe on me... jonjoniloveyoujon...)

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home