Monday, February 07, 2005

Gonna have to face it, I'm addicted to blog

I'm on l;unch now at an internet cafe in the city. I resigned today! Wasn't nearly as painful as I expected. That's good. I am feeling much better also. I was really having a hard time of it this morning. I got a Reiki session done this morning and I feel much better now. I was trained in this when I was younger and it still makes me feel great. After the session, I was told that I needed to examine the issue at the core of what was bothering me. Lift the cap and see what's in the bottle.
About a year ago someone asked me my greatest fear. It was being alone. I think it was that which was bothering me. I moved to Pittsburgh in 1995/96 but that wasn't nearly the same. Lot's of family down there and some friends. I am on my own in this one.
When it comes down to it, I will not really be alone. Ever. This is going to be one great adventure for me. I do hope that some of you will come visit me while I am there. My door is always open. Have a great day all. I might check in later, as I seem to be addicted to blogging. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home