Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Jessica

I got a call tonight from one of my oldest freinds in the world. Jessica. Jess was one of my best friends for a while. We went to a prom together (hers) and were close for a long time. then I got married. Jessica and I grew apart for a long time. I have always wondered why I let that happen. I guess that phsychic was partially to blame ( you can ask hh about that).Either way I am exstactic that we are getting together this week. I've been missing her for a long time. She's the one person I know who actually knew what she wanted to do with her life in High School and did it. Pretty cool eh? Me, I had vague ideas about getting laid and being a rockstar. Damn, I really need to scan the old pics. They are really funny. Jess actually should have been on the list I posted yesterday, while she wasn't a girlfriend, which most everyone on that list was, Jess was a good freind to me, an important woman during a weird period in my life. It's gonna be good to see her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home