Monday, February 14, 2005

So much to do...............send me your money

Well, this weekend was a good one. It is kinda nice to be gainfully unemplyed. As long as you know that there is something on the horizon. I have had this experience twice in the last 365 days. This is the second. The first was in late September when I first was laid off from Pearl Paint. I had already had tickets booked for Paris and I got my job with Kates Paperie two days after I was let go. It was really the best. I had the time of my life. Hanging out. Reading. Then, I went on the best vacation I ever had.
This on is feeling a bit different. I am moving away and can hardly believe that I am doing so. I guess, ultimately my hope is that this will turn out to be the best move of my life. I have realized this year that I want a whole lot more out of life than I had ever suspected. I spent a long time figuring out what was important. I guess alot of the things that occured this year kind of slapped me into reality.
I am freaking out a bit about this move. I really am wondering if I haven't made a huge mistake. There are so many thing I want to break my way, that I feel they can't possibly.
So here's the deal. I am going to get a cool Apartment. from what I am seeing, you can get a decent spot, with a porch and a fireplace for about $500. That is good. I want to get an xbox, at some point in the future, so I can play video games with Dave over the cable modem I plan on getting . I am going to get high speed internet and one of these Webcams, so anyone with ideas, tips or knowledge about webcams, please share.
I have so much to do, and I feel like I have so little time. Luckily though, as I read the above, it seems as if I have many things which involve purchasing. Any monetary donations would be appreciated. Please email me for donation details. Crisp, clean, unmarked bills would be appreciated, but checks work well also.

Later all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home