Monday, February 14, 2005

Saint Valentine........who the hell were you and why must you mock me?!?!?!?!?!

This holiday is stupid. Who the hell was St. Valentine&what did he do.?Someone tell me bc I refuse to honor his lame torturing ass with a Google search!What Sucks more is that all of my freinds, whom I would normally get together with are all out with their loved ones. So even though I think this is a lame holiday, a manufatured one ( I mean, the card and flower companies weren't doing that well selling stuff for Presidents week. "Four score and seven years ago.......I bought you this card, I love you" doesn't work all that well. So what do we all do? We go out. We get together and we love. And love is the most important thing. It just sucks being home. I really am upset doing this packing. I have also decided that I am just going to be packing tomorrow anyhow.My whole godamned life into a few godamed boxes. I'm throwing out anything that I just couldn't live without. Listening to these fucks on the radio talking about Happy Valentines Day bullshit.
In other news. Dave is coming down on Saturday for my party. Really looking forward to it! See ya'll there (practicing my hick-speak), if I haven't terrified you with my post.Later Gators.

3 Comments:

Blogger TD said...

Curse of the irish Dave.Curse of the Irish. Thank god I have more German blood coursing through my veins than anything else.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy VD Tom!! Just checked me email and realized you have a blog-gonna link you if it's okay!!

11:03 PM  
Blogger Kelvin said...

Damn, no wonder I'm so screwed up trini, german, irish, black, and chinese. Damn! Damn! DAMN genetics!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home