Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Interveiw like Mike

So Vuolo gave me an interview and I thought his had some good questions. So as always, follow the rules. Let me know if you want an interview. Maybe if we do this enough, I won't have to blog for a few weeks. Though I think I just lost a lot of commenters. So I am counting on all of you to come through for me. Remember, Ask me to interview you in the comments section.

1. What one thing (note, not a person or other living organism) have you lost, sold, given away or had stolen and you want back more than any other object in the world and why?

Good question Mike. I think if I could have only one thing back that was stolen, it would be the Squir Stratocaster that my folks gave me for my 14th birthday (Or was it Christmas. I loved that guitar. I used to stand in my mirror and "rock out" before I knew how to play a single chord. Then, as I got odler, I learned new and exciting ways to abuse my instrument. It went with me everywhere. It was stolen at a gig when I was about 19.

2. What’s the scariest thing you ever experienced?

This one was a toss up. 9/11 was scary. The time I had guns pulled on me simultaneously by 7 NYC police officers was scary as hell. I think that my all time scariest moment has to be the time I did a 360 across the Grand Central Expressway at 8 p.m. on a Friday night. I was in the backseat, there were four of us screaming at the top of our lungs, in harmony, all the way from the exit ramp, to the middle guard rail. Fucking terrifying. I stilldon't know how we managed to not get hit. Hand of god was over that car I guess. Also, there was only a dime shaped dent in the rear bumper. No other damage.

3. If you had to be his bitch for one night, would you choose David Lee Roth or Sammy Hagar?

You know, I don't really want to be anyone's bitch. If I had to choose, I would have to say that I would choose Sammy. As much as I think Roth's VH stuff ruled, if I had to be one of their bitches? I think Sammy would be a lot more gentle. Also Dave would just talk until you were ready to kill yourself.

4. What does your life look like at 60?

I'm holding my grandchild. Looking over at my wife, smiling, wondering how we ever got to this point. I am so imperfect, so full of mistakes. I was tough to love at times. Here I am, having touched the lives of many, many people. I have sung songs to them, made them laugh, loved them, and gotten love back. I have been lucky to have such a fufilling career and cannot believe that I overcame every obsticle and somehow managed to make a happy life......either that or I will be old, lonely and bitter. Realizing that I hurt the women who loved me most. Full of regret and waiting for death to give me a lasting embrace. one of the two.;)

5. What’s the most embarassing piece of clothing you own?

Hmmm. Now had you asked me this in 1991 or 2 I would have had a long list. Now I don't really have anything embarassing. Maybe my old Jets jacket? Not sure about this one.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ummm.....not sure if I should but okay...interview me.

1:58 PM  
Blogger TD said...

okay Dave, these are for you.

#1-Your best childhood memory?

#2-If the best things in life are free, what does that tell you about the things that cost you something?

#3-What do you miss most about NYC?

#4-What is the most annoying habit another person could have?

#5-If you had one day to live, what would you spend it doing?

8:00 PM  
Blogger TD said...

Rae, these are for you.

#1-Who made the wildest first impression on you in your life?

#2-Where is home, other than the house you currently live?

#3-If you could erase one person from your memory, would you? Why or why not?

#4-What scares you most?

#5-If home is where the heart is. Where do the lungs, liver, kidneys and eyes go?

8:06 PM  
Blogger erl said...

i like your blog dude and your pic too.

6:32 PM  
Blogger TD said...

Ire, who are you? ha! and thanks. I would coment about your pic, but you have none.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home