Sunday, July 17, 2005

Don't be sad, six out of seven ain't bad

Back from Vegas all. I'm going to blog and post some pictures over the next couple days. So here, I am just going to post a few little tidbits to say that I am alive and had a great time. If Walt Disney World had been created by the devil himself, yet without the hellfire and eternal damnation (well, at least the first one) it would be Las Vegas. It is bizarre and cool. I had so much fun. I did find that I gave in six of the seven deadly sins this week. Oh shit, as I was typing this I realized that I did get angry this week. Damn. Looks like I went seven for seven. Vegas is incredible and tons of fun. I am actually considering another trip out there this year.

I did well at roulette. That was definately my game. The first two nights were my best. I hit on a few numbers. 35 to one when you hit on those straight up. Laura had given me the number 22 I hit it twice, once with multiple chips.Laura Lee was actually my little four leaf clover my first two days out there. Gave me two numbers that paid off really handsomely for me. I hit big on the date that I first met Nicole also. I then took my earnings and hit the bar to drink away the memory of both of them. (That was a joke, I just thought it sounded funny.)All in all, my first two nights paid for my excessive drinking, clubbing and cab rides for the rest of the week.

Rae was the drunk dial winner for the week. The convo was about the abundance of whore houses and the fact that all the cabbies seem to want to bring you to one.She changed her blog link to me to read "Mental patient Tom". I was a bit upset with her and then thought "If the shoe fits......" Thanks for pointing out the obvious Rae. I cried at your mocking my fragile mental state. *sniff*

Looks like I may be doing quite a bit of traveling in the next year. I was invited to Paris after the turn of the year. The other possibilty is Italy, which would be pretty cool. I really need to work on my language skill ASAP.

I may have the opportunity to move out west. I can't really say where on my blog.Top secret, but I can tell you if you IM me or call me sometime. I need to be responsible with the info, but it could be cool.Something about palm trees and heat just appeals to me. I really think that I am going to try to move out there. My company is opening a store in Tempe. So that is the direction they are headed.I will need to move within two years anyhow.

Vegas seemed to give me exactly what I needed. I was able to shine at the company conferences, and partied all night. Good times

Damn, I meant this to be a small blog. Saying hello. Oh well. Hope you all had a great week!

P.S. I bought a copy of Harry Potter for the plane ride home. I had to balance out my hedonistic week somehow.Good book. Anyone that hasn't read this series should do themselves a big favor and read them in order. They are like crack for the soul. You'll be addicted right away.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenn Doll said...

Welcome back! Can't wait for the REAL stories! :P Where'd you go? What'd you do? Did you use protection?

5:51 AM  
Blogger TD said...

The real stories are coming Jenn. Had a great time. You were right about Vegas! I was talking to Rae, she said that you were down for another trip out there. Count me in! Protection huh? hahaha. Good one! I'll try to get the full update blogged in the next few days.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WAIT A MINUTE-the blog link says "My mental patient Tom" meaning that you are a mental patient in my facility. Get it? Geez Tom- do I have to explain everything to you???

On a side note-Brian and I WOULD love to go to Vegas but since I'm not working I'm not sure we can swing it now. Maybe in November when I have a job.

I'm glad you had fun. See my blog tomorrow for a funny story about after you "drunk dialed" me that fateful evening!!

3:08 AM  
Blogger WordWhiz said...

Cool. Can't wait to go there myself. Vegas, Baby!!

6:37 AM  
Blogger TD said...

You know what Rae? Everything must be spelled out to me sometimes. I can be a bit slow on the uptake. problem is i AM a mental patient...ot at least mental.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Dude, did you go to the Spearmint Rhino like I told you? You gotta read Rachael's blog...and then mine. Funny shit.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home