Monday, July 11, 2005

Whew!

Well, I am finally packed for Vegas. I am ready for my big speech on Weds. I waited until 11:45 to finish packing. Had to take some time and be honest about things to someone who I hurt very much. It was one of the hardest things that I ever had to do. I made some big mistakes in my life. BIG ones. I have behaved irrationally and have hurt people because of it. I wish I didn't. I really wish that I had been a stronger person. Able to take the defeats with the victoris. Able to accept that which I could not change. Instead, what I did was make every move wrong that I possibly could. Oh well. Can't change the past. Can only learn from it, hope that you can be forgiven for your mistakes, even if people never (nor should they) forget.

I have been talking to a freind for a couple months. Trying to figure out what has been going on in this brain of mine for so long. I went through a real rough spot a few years back. Never really came to terms with it. After some irrational behavior earlier this year, I decided that I needed some fixing. Really needed to work on some things. I have been doing that sucessfully. What it comes down to is that I am a wlaking, talking mess with a lot of good qualitites which I do my best to beat into submition at times.

So to the people I have hurt. I am sorry. I hope that someday you can forgive me, though I don't expect it. I am human and always will be.I just happen to be a person who finds a way to do everything at extremes. When I fuck up? I fuck up like I am trying to set a world's record. I excell at it too.

So Vegas beckons foks. I will try to takes lots of pics. Maybe when I get back I can make this blog a whole lot more fun. I think this trip (even though it is for work) might be just what the doctor ordered at this particular moment. Get away. Tomorrow at 9 a.m. (12 eastern, I think) I will be laying by the pool, drinking something cold. I think I am going to ask for something fruity and frozen. hopefully they won't bring me Richard Simmons encased in a block of ice, but a Daquiri of some sort, maybe a Margarita.

Viva Las Vegas!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenn Doll said...

I guess I'll forgive you. But NEXT time, we're getting crazy. Light sabre's and all.

Have lots of fun! And get lots of boobies in your face!

4:58 AM  
Blogger TD said...

Thanks Jenn! Thank god! I was getting worried. You have no idea just how big that made me smile this morning. Needed it. haha.

Anyone else want to forgive me? hahaha. God that made me laugh.:)

6:19 AM  
Blogger TD said...

For fake offenses only, please. I'd rather not come back to a list of my real fuck-ups with real people.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Jenn Doll said...

=D

3:23 AM  
Blogger WordWhiz said...

Hey Bandit - anxious to hear all about it. BloggerCon will be there in April 2006. I've never been to Vegas - can't wait!

I don't know you well enough to know what you are seeking forgiveness for, but in general people are pretty forgiving - given time and evidence you're making an effort to change. I'm sure things will all work out.

Have fun in Vegas, Baby!!

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home