Monday, July 25, 2005

An interview from the Whiz

So Word Whiz had a neat thing on her blog. Five interview questions. Essentially, this is a lot like the Menage a Trois we all posted a while back,or an email chain letter. Here's the rules

#1 Leave me a comment saying 'interview me please'
#2 I will respond by asking you five questions here on my blog (not the same questions you see here)
#3 You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions
#4 You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post
#5 When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions



1. Describe the best vacation you've ever taken.

Best vacation I ever took was to Paris last fall. It was a beautiful city and I would love to go back someday.

2. What thing would you most like to be remembered for?

I would like to be remembered for being a nice, kind, giving guy. Full of imperfections, but with a whole lot more good to offer than bad.

on a wish list, I would like to be remembered for writing a beautiful song though. one that made somebody cry, or feel alive.

3. How did you come to discover blogging/why do you blog?

My brother Dave has had a blog for a long while. I looked at his and started mine, but didn't know what to do with it. My Girlfreind at the time had started her own. mine became my one way to escape the lonely nights I had when I moved down to Raleigh.

4. Who is your closest friend and why does he/she hold that distinction?

See that's a tough one for me to answer. I have quite a few close friends. People tend to know a part of me. I can be pretty guarded around new people. Nicole probably knows me best, with Heather being a close second. But I don't know that ex's and family can really be a good answer to this question. My buddy Joey I have known since I was four. I haven't talked to him in months though. So my answer is....right now? no one. Ahhh. Lets go with Nicole. Why the hell not.Can the ex be the answer?

5. Describe one of your most embarassing moments.

When I was fourteen I went to orientation at St Francis Prepatory High School. My mom had filled out my paperwork. When I got there the took a roll call. I was mortified when I heard them call out "Donna Dowd" UGH! that was the worst. I wanted to crawl under the desk and then sneak out of the room on my belly. It was one of the times in my life that I wished I was invisible.

8 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I've done this once before, but why the fuck not do it again?

Interview Me.

5:20 PM  
Blogger TD said...

Well Mike, Tahnks for being my first victi......um I mean, participant. Here are your five questions.

What is your favorite dramatic film (non special effect/fantasy movies)?

What was the weirdest thing you have ever seen?

If heaven was a place where you got to re-live the happiest time in your live, over and over, what would heaven be for you?

What was the biggest moment of disappointment in your life?

What is one thing that people would be surprised to learn about you?

5:54 PM  
Blogger TD said...

Excellent Nic! Here you go.

#1-Why don't you blog more often?

#2-If you could jump into your body, back in time, and relive one moment, being able to change it, or just leave it be and experience that moment again, what would it be?

#3-What one talent do you wish you had?

#4-What is one of your hidden guilty pleasures that everyone would cringe at finding out you love?

#5-What are the martians doing right now?

9:49 AM  
Blogger WordWhiz said...

Great answers! Thanks for playing!! Maybe someday I'll tell you my blog story, but not on line. How I discovered blogging doubles as one of my more embarassing stories and triples as the most out-of-character thing I've done. (Ahhh...don't you love a good mystery?)

9:17 PM  
Blogger TD said...

Whiz, I would love to hear the tale. Sounds like I could share a good out of character story also. I.M. me sometime. tsdowdnc on AIM and tsdowd72 on yahoo

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun game...me too... interview me!

6:05 PM  
Blogger TD said...

Okay "the real me" here is your interview.

#1-How did you stumble upon my blog?

#2-What is sexy?

#3-What is the one thing that none should die without experiencing?

#4-Who is the 4th greatest band of all time?

#5-What is the worst name that a person could have? Why?

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A couple of excellent questions...
Thanks Mr. Dowd.

I love the guitar... Rik Emmett is an acoustic GOD!

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home