Saturday, July 09, 2005

I live in Oakwood!

I have had a real hard time learning my way around Raleigh. I can get to the places I frequent, but I am always asking "Really? Where's that?" to any conversation that contains a destination in it. A few weeks ago we went by Jaz' Place and were hanging out. Jason was talking about how he had to drop by someone else's house in Oakwood. I said "Really? Where's Oakwood?" (mind you there were four or five guys in the room at this point) . Jason stopped what he was saying and said "Uhhhhh....Tom....You live in Oakwood" to which I replied, with a Bill and Ted look, leaning back as if the lightbulb obove my head had suddenly burst to brightness, nodding my head slowly "Excellent".

Tonight at Meg's Birthday party, we were standing outside and she was introducing everyone to the new neighbors. "This is Chad, he lives across the street. This is Amy, she lives down the block. This is michelle. She lives upstairs."Etc, Etc. Finally, she says. And this is Tom. No living designation. I said. "I live in Oakwood" We all had a good laugh. It's become my unofficial catch phrase.

I went to a party tonight for Megs birthday. Meg is Jason's better half. It was fun. We sang some songs had a real good time. Fun! Meg's friends were really nice. Doug's wife Carrie is hillarious.

This is a pic of Jaz and me outside of Humble Pie last night.Good times.



Vegas. T-Minus 3 days beeyotches

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home