Tuesday, August 02, 2005

An interview with Nic

I have been sorely slacking about this interview. My wonderful ex blogged for the first time in months in response to my initial interveiw. If you haven't cehcked out Nic's Blog in a while, take a look. It would be good if she found the time to blog again. For those of you that don't already know, ask her what "Ipus" means. So without further ado, Nic's interview questions.


If you had a super power, what would it be, how would you use it and why?

I had a hard time thinking of an answer to this one. You all may find that shocking when you read questions four and five. I was a big comic book geek when I was growing up. An angst ridden, self loathing pre-teen. So naturally, dreaming of super powers was a favortie daydream. When you asked this questions I immediately thought that I would love to be able to read minds. Like Professer Xavier from the X-Men (except without the wheelchair) or Mel Gibson in "What Women Want". The other top threee would have been invisibility and shape shifting.

And how would I use this power? I think that I would use it to get free stuff. Sort of like Obi Wan Kenobi in Star Wars. "You don't need to charge me for that Gibson Les Paul". "I don't need to charge you for the Les Paul". "I should take it and be on my way with a complimentary Mesa Boogie half stack" "You should take it and be on your way with a Mesa". "Carry on". "Carry on, Carry on".

If you won $5,000.00 what would you spend it on?

$5000? damn. That is a good question. The old what would you do if you hit the lottery comes to mind. This is a lot more frustrating because $5000, will not result in me swimming through my money ala Scrooge McDuck. My realistic answer is that I would pay off bills and hope that I would have enough left over to buy a really nice acoustic guitar. My dream answer would be that I would take a nice long trip to Europe.

If you can bed one celebrity, who would it be, and why?

This is the question that I had the hardest time with (so musch that I forgot to answer it when I posted for the first time). Fame doesn't entice me as a quality in a woman. For a long time yes, it would have been Jennifer Saunders. Just because I thought she was funny. Actually Nic and I talked about going for Halloween as Patsy and Edina (I was Patsy)from Ab Fab. We finally ended up with Sonny and Cher (I was Cher). So with all of that said, I think I am going to say Penny Lancaster. Only because I saw her walking towards me once at a former place of employment. I thought I was in a beer comercial for a moment. The sexiest woman on the planet, back lit, walking toawrds me, sashaying and wearing a white mini-dress. Wherw. Then I was awoken and it was pointed out that the only reason she was walking towards me was the fact that Rod Stewart (her boyfriend) was standing behind me.

Would you let a greased up naked and angry (off meds) Mike Tyson toss your salad in order to become famous?

The answer to this one is yes. As long as I wouldn't be famous FOR letting Mr. Tyson toss my salad. When I first read this question it occured to me that if he was tossing my salad, that he wouldn't be able to pucnh me in the head and yell things, in his little squeaky voice like "Eat my ass bitch" , "I sure hope that your tongue gets longer than that" or "I had corn for lunch"

And, would YOU toss an angry, greased up and naked Mike Tyson's salad if that would result in (besides bad breath) you being famous?

No. I think he would, like I wrote above, punch me and misstreat me. Like a dissaproving father whom a son could not please, or a girlfreind who fucks with your heart. Though, neither of those examples would have been trained to use their body as a vehicle of paina and destruction.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really prayed hard on whether to comment given our current "comment war" along the eastern seaboard. however, god does answer prayers so here goes:

(dont worry, wont make a habit of it. ;)

reading minds huh? that can be tricky business thomas. if you remember, mel eventually chose to electrocute himself in stockings and a bra in order to reverse that "gift". lol. might wanna rethink that one ;) though, xavier could choose to or not, right? so you wont be bombarded with things you dont want to know. but who are we kidding, you wouldnt able to help yourself, you'd do it all the time...dangerous stuff. some of us would start learning occlumency real quick. lol.

and where's the celeb you wanna know biblicly? pls dont say it's that woman from abfab. that's just disappointing. surprise us with a real hotty this time will ya? lol.

-hh

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps. you want me to do the interview thing. remind me how it goes and i'll pray about it.
god, i'm so holy today.

-hh (for some reason on my pda i dont get the option of signing in blogger)

8:44 PM  
Blogger TD said...

funny, I thought I completed that. I will answer the question and update my blog.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home