Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Baseball on the boob-tube

I would like to start off by telling you all how much I appreciated your words of concern for my aching heart. Anyone who feels that they would like to kiss it and make it all better are invited to send me a comment or an email application for new boo-boo kisser.

Doug called me while he was sick in bed to express his concern. Nic IM'd me and provided more support that I could of possibly imagined or asked for, as did Dave. The wonderful Linz wrote me an email telling me that I was a great person. Mom was really great on the phone also. I'm a pretty lucky dude to have such good people in my life! Thanks all!

I am still experiencing some pain. I think it is stress related. It happened again today. Not as severe as the first one. It came during some stressful moments. I think I need to get back into Tae Kwon Do or Yoga or something. I kinda of prefer the thought of ass-kicking to that of human knots right now.

I went to Glance Gallery today after my doctor's appointment. Walked around so I could revel in Magarita Leon's genius again. I have been thinking about the statues since I first saw them. Jason and Bob were out on business. I talked to Erica for a little bit about the paintings, the current show, and some other stuff.

Anyhow, go figure that baseball is not on tonight.(Can anyone say "Get Cable"?)I am not a big fan of the game, but tonight I would watch if I had the chance. Just want to chill and veg. At the boob-tube. I was thinking that a little sports would be nice.Plus baseball bores me to tears.It would help me sleep. I think I may share some of my more frightening nightmares with you all at some point. I don't get them often, but when I do? They are doozies! So I think I may pop on Field of Dreams again.

I think I love Annie.Amy Madigan's character in this movie is someone I would love to meet someday. Someone who backs up her guy. Stands up for him, encourages his crazy notions, and implores him to follow his heart. Do those kind of people only exist on film and fantasy? Actually, I think I may have had that at one point in my life. So okay, I want to meet her again! Now that I am older, wiser, kinder, gentler and more stable. ANNIE! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home