Friday, October 21, 2005

Best of Well In Dowd

Hey my friend
It seems your eyes are troubled
Care to share your time with me
Would you say you're feeling low and so
A good idea would be to get it off your mind

See you and me
Have a better time than most can dream
Have it better than the best
So we can pull on through
Whatever tears at us
Whatever holds us down
And if nothing can be done
We'll make the best of [Well In Dowd]


Here you go people, the first installment of the best of Well In Dowd. I wrote this letter on the couch after buying some Snapple fruit punch at a local Pizza parlor back in NYC. I had a lot of fun writing it. Enjoy!

Made from the worst stuff on earth (Jan. 2005)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really have too much time on your hands...

Tag!

6:17 PM  
Blogger M said...

and enjoy, i did. :-D

This brought to you by the word verification:lbvnm

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home