Friday, December 09, 2005

Getting ready for the Grand Re-opening

Yeah, it was a short hiatus. I will be back. As you can see if you are reading this, I have made some changes to the site with more to come. With Mike V's and Jenn's help, you should all notice some fun new things around here.

For now though? Just some visual stuff. I removed some links, cleaned up the look of this place. Just like I have my home.

I am getting ready for my big housewarming party (yeah 7 months late, but I have people to fill the house with now) on Saturday the 17th. Looking foward to it.

I've been considering changing the name to this blog. Anyone with title suggestions let me know. I was thinking of "Without a Dowd" or "Falling Dowd" (though that last one makes me feel like I have a cold when I say it). So this is all a thought. Dave seems to think that I should keep Well in Dowd, Jenn agreed with him. I may just stick with what works in this case.

Hope all is well with you in your little part of the world. Talk to ya soon.

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dude...if you change "Well in Dowd" then I'm gonna shove a corn stalk up your ass when you visit. Seriously.

11:40 PM  
Blogger TD said...

Ouch! Would it at least be baby corn if I came up with a good, new title?

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep the name. It goes so well with the picture.

And I'm not so sure I appreciate the Grand Canuck christening...

I am American, afterall.

Can't you go back to Goddess?

11:39 AM  
Blogger M said...

I like the current name as well. Glad to see that you are on yo8ur way back to us m'dear. love to ya!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Jenn Doll said...

Hahahah, what Rae said!

I dound links! I lost your email address. I'm a bastard.

2:03 AM  
Blogger TD said...

Uh....Jenn? I would respond to that comment, but I have no idea what you just wrote. Cept for the Rae part.

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you change that while I wasn't looking?

8:16 PM  
Blogger Jenn Doll said...

I FOUND links! Yeah, found.

11:27 PM  
Blogger TD said...

Not sure what change you are refering to K. The blog? I messed with a few things if that is what you are refering to.

Jenn...LINKS! gotcha. Send em! We'll talk. Want to put some of those into effect, or at least get them ready to do so.

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home