Thursday, December 22, 2005

Found a lost dog tonight

I found a new website and have spoken to two old friends that I haven't spoken to in over ten years! Found four more! Amazing.Had a phone call with one this evening.

The funny thing about friends is that no matter what amount of time has past, it seems like only a moment ago you were setting up your equipment in the North Flushing swim club for your first gig, or wrecking your parents homes together, or tape recording your most guliible friend, unbeknownst to them, while they are in conversation with a southern transplant woman of ill repute.

Missed ya Andy. Good to hear your voice tonight.

4 Comments:

Blogger M said...

It's pretty cool how that happens. :-)

10:01 PM  
Blogger TD said...

Found a Lost Dog tonght should have been the title of this post. I may change it. Think I will. The title of this post was "Bo-Rat! Fucking A!"

Yeah Whiz. Funny how it all works. Pretty fucking cool!

1:51 AM  
Blogger Jenn Doll said...

I know where you find them. I know where you found them. Na na na na boo boo!

I love being mature!

7:40 AM  
Blogger TD said...

you're good baby. You're good. And mature.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home