Friday, February 25, 2005

Farewell NYC

This will be my last post from NYC. Gonna miss the following-

Ridgewood
The Beauty parlor
Steamers
Cab Rides
Subways
Good Pizza
Shared Red Wine (hopefully I can do that again soon)
14th st and............. (well, I haven't missed that, but it was fun)
Ipus (sorry BEans, you stink and are dirty. God if I could lick myself I would all the time...get with it cat!)
My friends
Toad
Flor's Kitchen
Boulders in Central Park


Talk to you all soon I hope.I'm off on my great adventure with love in my heart for you and looking forward to seeing you all soon.

(added 2/26)
Arthur's (Lisa's) Deli (My coffee shop since, well god, forever, Thanks Nic!)
Drunk guys in sweatshirts in subteranean bars on Houston St (That's How-Stun)

Can anyone else remind of something good about NY that I might have missed on this list?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home