Tuesday, February 22, 2005

"I'd like to purchase these wholly unrelated items"

So I figured that I should post something. I have been busy as hell with this move. The farewell party was a rousing sucess, I t had it's weird moments that weren't too much fun. Alot of friends and family came down. Was great to have everyone in one place. Thank you to everyone who made it such a fun night for me.
I am tired and bogged down so let me leave you with this. A friend and I were laughing our asses off the other day about items that one can buy in a drugstore. So I pose this question to you all. What five wholly unrelated items could you buy in a drugstore that might make the cashier look at you funny? Let me know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Lee said...

1) laxatives
2) adult diapers
3) KY Jelly (warming for good measure)
4) can of pork and beans (assuming the have food. if not then my #4 is: Imodium AD the anti diarrhea drug...this will negate the first item and that's just weird)
5) bleach

I can’t help but wonder what the person who has purchased these 5 items is planning…but I don’t’ think I would want to be there.

L ;)

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home