Thursday, February 24, 2005

Sydney and Token lop off fingers

Last night I ended up watching Alias. I have gotten into this show a little bit lately. Me watching an hour of tv is A LOT.This is the only show I have watched in the last year with any regularity. I realized however, that in the four times I have watched it, that I have only learned 1 characters name. That would be Jennifer Gardiner's character, Sydney Bristow.The rest I have named myself. I will now, because I am sure that you are all very interested provide you with a short synopsis of last night's episode, as well as a list of the characters names.

Characters-
Sydney Bristow
Surly Model Guy-Sydneys partener and love interest. I believe he killed his wife at some point.
Token-He is on the super spy team also. He's the black guy.Adds color to the cast and gets a few lines and episode
Retard-The computer expert who has an enomous, misshapen head
Fat Guy-Another spy on the team. He is large and likes Sydney's sister
Sydney's Sister-She is Sydney's sister and is the daughter of.........
Bad Guy-He had an affair with Sydney's mom and is bad, but is now supposedley good, but we're not sure. He is in charge of the super spy team
Sydney's Dad-Kinda bland looking and killed Sydney's mom

Last night's episode-
Bad Guy couldn't lead the misson because of a conflict of interest. Sydney's dad took over. They were going to try to take down a spy who ws after something, whom they thought was dead. Like in comic books though, only the Jason Todd Robin stay's dead forever.
So then Syndney and her sister went to lunch and the spy that they were looking for kidnapped Sydney's Sister. The Spy had a very "drag queen" kind of look. She told Sydney that she must get something for her to get her sister back.The super spy team went into action!
Retard came up with the idea of implanting a chip in some prisoner and letting him go so they could track him to the headquarters of some evil organization that I think the Drag Queen was a member of.
Sydney cut off some guy's finger with the help of Surly and Token. She traded the finger for a makeup kit which I believe contained the thing she had to get.
Drag Queen Branded Sydneys sister with something that looked like a circle surrounded by a greater than and less than sign.
Sydney and the drag queen duked it out in a Rodeo Drive clothing shop when the exchange was made. Sydney got her sister back. Fat Guy was very concerned that she was okay.
Her sister got shot, there was some more fighting and the drag queen got away with something. The substance maybe? I don't really know.

Well, today is my last full day in New York. Gotta finish my packing. Hope you enjoyed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nikki W*j*hn said...

A lot is two words, not one. :)
I know, I'm a bee-atch!
>^..^< Nikki

3:03 PM  
Blogger TD said...

Thanks Nikki. Have you met Heather? Btw, nice to see a comment. I thought a few times. Let me leave a comment on Nikki's Blog..........but hey, she doesn't know me. Let the commenting commence

3:12 PM  
Blogger heather said...

UH MA GOD that is the best freakin' synopsis i have ever read of that show, or HELL, any show for that matter...you really should write for abc. no, really. DOOOO IT. go apply. as "grand masta synopsis writer". you'll get it surely after you give them this blog entry. you really captured the essence of the show. i will no longer watch it, but istead weekly refer to your blog each thursday.

thank you grand masta synopsis writer!

10:54 PM  
Blogger heather said...

ps. nikki, WTF is on your face and head?!?!?




meow.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home