Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Carolina sun on my face, spring in my step

So it's an absolutely beautiful morning here in Raleigh. I think I am going to love this weather.Yesterday was my first day at Jerry's and it went well. I was feeling a bit down from being here., but got through it.
I am looking forward to the next little bit here. In fact, this morning I went outside and drank a cup of tea and thought about all of the recent occurences in my life. I am feeling positive about my future. Last night, I realized alot of things about myself, my inner strength and what the coming year holds for me. It's a great thing.
On another note, I may be back in NY sooner than I thought. I forgot some important documentation there and have to retrieve it.Ugh. I was hoping to only go there at the end of this month. Oh well. More on that to come. I hope you all have a great day. Chin up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home