Sunday, October 30, 2005

What a handsome Devil!



Last night was Susan and Truett's Halloween Party. It was smurfing awesome! A couple came as Smurfette and Gargamel. Our drunken asses changed everything to Smurf for much of the night.Pee-Wee Herman was also in attendance, the secret word was cigarette.More pics to come after Meg and Doug send me the ones they took. Being the vain fucker that I am, I took only a pic of myself with my crappy Verizon camera phone. Good times! What fun. There were a lot of people at the party. They left one by one and in the end there was just our crew, dancing, talking, laughing and having a great time.

I went as Lucifer himself. My freind Erica helped me with the horns and the makeup, not to mention the new haircut she gave me last week.It was so liberating to shave it all off! New me!

Things have been a blur. I am tired and really busy. I have been practicing like mad for tonight's poker night live. I am a bit nervous. It has been a whole lot of years since my last gig. This will also be my first time playing guitar live, except for on my big fat ghetto divorce open mic night. I've been playing these parties for a few months so it won't be much different.Artists painting, musicians playing, crowd hopefully singing. Tomorrow we will be burning all of the artwork we produce in a big Halloween bonfire. I will try to post some pics on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Hope all is well in your little part of this great big planet.

See Y'all later

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad you had fun! Your costume is great too! But, don't act like those horns aren't real!

So how'd the show go?!

2:56 AM  
Blogger WordWhiz said...

Sounds great! I love Halloween!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Kelvin said...

Nothing like burning stuff on Halloween!

10:31 AM  
Blogger M said...

Well, if you don't look shagalicious!!!!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice Horns!! \m/

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So really the creator got bored and decided to have some fun when he touched your finger, is that it?

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home