Sunday, November 20, 2005

Bring me a beer bitch

I am settling in for a quite day of football on the tele. One really cool thing about living in North Carolina is that I get to choose between 4 games every week. in New York the television rules were such that they were not allowed to show any other game up against the Jets or the Giants. Sucked. I missed all the good national games. No longer!

Here is link to my friend Unkle Bill's site. He is a friend of mine and created the blog just to comment on mine. It's worth looking at just for the title alone.I don't know if he'll ever do anything with it, but I cracked up when he told me about it.

In other news, no more anonymous commenters. Sorry folks, want to comment here, you'll have to do what U.B. did.

Off to be lazy and watch football. Happy sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home