Thursday, November 17, 2005

Caught you lookin


I love my sitemeter. I look at this thing all the time. The interesting thing that is that you can find out who read your blog (sort of) , when they were on the blog, and how they got there.

Some of you may have noticed that I mentioned that Julie's daughter Jaime brought some visitors to my site. Somehow, if you typed in "Jaime Hammer pics" (she being the hottie at the top of this post) into google, it brought up my post about playing barbie with two little girls. I should actually say "attempting to play Barbie" because I was no good at it. It was fun though and a funny moment in my life.It really tickled my funny bone. These were people looking for a playboy model (with a somewhat "horsey" face if you ask me...hey, she's posing for Playboy, I can look for perfection.)

This can all be seen by clicking on "referrals" if you look at my site meter. Some find me through links on other blogs. Most popular as far as I can tell are Laura, The Real Me(bringing in the North of the border crowd!) ,MHN for short, Word Whiz, My Favortie Porkchop, and some others. Best of all are the visitors that find me through search engines. Recentley people have found me by looking for pictures of Christy Brinkley's haircuts,trying to find out "how to make her fucking squirt first", looking for pussypussypussy, wanting to know if Tom Petty is married and other ways. I found this really interesting.

So I am going to now type a few random phrases to try to lure in some more readers.

Cantalopes are good for you
Deer population
Affordable shoes
Nasty hot sex
Little Women cliffs notes
Trial of the century
Abusive Relationships
Tardiness
North Carolina attractions
Amusment Parks
Hot chicks in bikinis
Artichoke dip recipe
To die for
Zum Stammtisch
Mandibles
Harry Potter 7
Nosebleeds
Van Halen Best of
Complete guide to oral sex
When in Jamaica have a nice day
Jim Bob McGillicutty

Well that's all I've got for now folks. If you have any other suggestions, please comment. I would love to add to this list and catch'em looking.

As you can see I removed the two last mean spirited posts. Thought about it, and that is not what I am about.

10 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

That site meter thing is awesome!!! I want to sign up for that...

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom, you could have said "Bringing in the highly sensitive, intellectual crowd" instead!

10:08 PM  
Blogger WordWhiz said...

Oh what a cool idea!! I may have to steal that. I get a lot of hits from people searching Google images when I post photos. I find that kind of itneresting.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hahah, dork! xoxo

Katie's thrilled that if you google jizz her blog comes up. She's a douchebag and I love her.

3:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wasn't done yet. I try not to look at my sitemeter too much because it drives me nuts wondering who's who. What's the most pageloads you've had in a day?

3:07 AM  
Blogger TD said...

Jenn, I am not sure about the most pageloads. I will have to look into that.

I do know who some of my regulars are. For instance I have an idea who the overnight visitor from New Mexico is. ;)

9:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, the whole unholy hours gives me away. It makes it seem like you have a legit blog stalker, doesn't it?

I come during the day too. Can you guess from where?

1:14 PM  
Blogger TD said...

Jenn, you have no idea how much I want to make a nughty comment in return to that! hahahaha.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I mean, since you've already mentioned it and all...

8:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WAIT! I JUST reread my comment, no need, Tom. NO need. You so crazy!

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home