Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A few things I am thankful for

Hey all. I am off to NYC in a few minutes. Driving my ass up the east coast. Thought I would leave you all with a cheesy list of things I am thankful for this holiday season. Hope that you all have a fantastic holiday with your loved ones, or at least a Lean Cusine TV dinner.

  1. That I live in Raleigh NC
  2. Smiling folks who want to try their hand at some artwork
  3. The friends who have stood by me through one of the most difficult patches of my life (lets call it everything that has gon on since April of '04
  4. Finally being free of the ties that bind
  5. Doug's blog
  6. My Canuck commentors
  7. That Nicole is such a good friend of mine after all of the hurt
  8. Good coffee and living two blocks from one of the oldest Krispy Kreme's in America
  9. My friend Erica for being such an amazing support (not to mention distractive influence)over the last month or so.
  10. Movies by myself
  11. My mom and Dad
  12. That I have found out that I am, by far, the worst fantasy football player in the world.
  13. That I have had some well above average casual sex for the first time in my life this year
  14. Jason Craighead's story about torturing his middle brother. Funniest shit ever.
  15. Alan becoming my friend and getting me out of my hotel room
  16. Anyone who took the time to listen to me whine about doomed relationships
  17. My own apartment
  18. The fact that all of you still read these ridiculous ramblings
So with that said, have a great thanksgiving day! Enjoy your football and Turkey!

3 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Happy Thanksgiving, young Tom and I am also thankful for you. Have a safe and merry holiday. :-)

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad and I are thankdful for you too. Glad that you made it safely home and that we may get to spend some time with you.

5:42 AM  
Blogger TD said...

You too MHN! Thankful for me? Well damn that is a hell of a comment. I think I have scared most off at this point because of my recent blog meltdowns whcih have coincided with my broken heart.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home