Monday, November 21, 2005

Tom's day in a nutshell

Today was weird. As I stated in yesterday's post, the plan was to watch football. Plan accomplished! Basically, my day went as follows:

  1. Woke up after 10. Strange for me bc I rarely sleep past 8.
  2. Threw on some pants and my Jets sweatshirt
  3. Made some tea
  4. Blogged briefly
  5. Went to the couch, drank some more tea and turned on the football games
  6. Took a ten minute nap
  7. Made some pizza and ate it.
  8. Watched some more football
  9. Took off the Jets sweatshirt, grabbed a blanket and fell asleep watching football
  10. Woke up in time to watch the Colts/Bengals game (Yay small market television!) It occured to me that ten years ago this game would not have been shown nationally.
  11. Napped again at about half time
  12. Woke up to see the Colts pull away while eating more pizza
  13. Decided I should shower, or at least put on some underwear
  14. Showered...and then put on underwear with happy faces on them
  15. Watched extreme home makeover. They had a little kid in a wheelchair they made the house accessible. Good times!Fucked up thing was, the parents were raising the kid to be a Red Sox fan! Good god! I was very disappointed in what these parents were teaching their kids. Ridiculous! Wasn't it bad enough that he was a cripple?!? For god's sake the kid was excited meeting Curt Schilling instead of yelling something disdainful at him and wearing something in pinstripes!
  16. Sat around some more.
  17. Called my friend Erica to see if she wanted to join me in seeing Harry Potter. I needed to be outside for at least half a second.
  18. HARRY POTTER SUCKED! IT SUCKED! RENTER! RENTER!
  19. Came home late and here we are.
Stay away from that movie if you can. The first bunch were good. This one missed the mark I felt. I actually felt foolish for busting out my Slytherin Quidditch uniform for the movie. It was long and boring. Much like some of my recent posts. haha.

I also made it possible for non-registered users to comment once again. Sorry Doug, I know it was too little too late.I was just trying to keep out unwanted visitors.

I may post again later today. I will be in NYC for thanksgiving. Some of you can be expecting to see me or for me to call you. I'll probably be in town till next week.

Talk to y'all soon

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You didn't watch Nascar yesterday????!!!!!????

8:46 AM  
Blogger TD said...

Why in the worl would I, or anyone else want to watch Nascar?

12:22 PM  
Blogger TD said...

I'm with you Nic. The Steelers do suck, but not as bad as the Jets. Both of them are much better than Nascar anyday though.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know how many times I've WISHED I could have a day like that...

Trade for a day?

3:14 PM  
Blogger WordWhiz said...

Underwear with happy faces. Oh, the comments I could post...

...but I won't.

Have a GREAT Thanksgiving.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home